Registration For Improvement (RFI)
We would like you to be satisfied with Kenneth Smit.
A complaint is an instrument for us to examine which parts of our services we can improve. That is why we are also talking about a Registration For Improvement (RFI).
Do you have an RFI about the Kenneth Smit services?
The RFI can be submitted in writing to the management, via the website, via firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address: Welschapsedijk 20A, 5652 XM, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
The RFI must include at least: the name and address of the submitter, date of submission, description of the complaint and the grounds of the complaint.
What does the Registration For Improvement look like?
- We will send you an acknowledgement of receipt within three working days after receipt of the RFI.
- Depending on the nature of the RFI, the responsibility for the processing lies with that person under whose work area the relevant RFI falls. The management is always responsible for the processing.
- Kenneth Smit strives to provide you with a substantive response within 15 working days. If this period is not feasible, you will receive written notification.
- Your RFI will be assessed as objectively as possible.
- RFIs will be treated confidentially and carefully at all times.
Every RFI is registered and kept for at least 2 years.