Expert in Sales Follow-up I: Selling the Price
Conclude the order while maintaining a maximum margin
“Too expensive” is one of the most heard counter-arguments in a selling conversation. In the two-day Selling the Price follow-up course, you learn how to prevent high discounts. For that purpose, we make a firm appeal to your creativity to convince professional purchasers of the added value of your product or service. The Selling the Price training course provides new tools to conclude the order while maintaining a maximum margin.
- Evaluation of practical experiences after the Expert in Sales Basics training course.
- Sharpening of the techniques taught in the basic training.
- Having a price discussion.
- How do you manage professional, “tough” purchasers?
- How do you prevent the unnecessary giving away of (too high) discounts?
- Analysing, influencing and responding to “ambiance and relationship promoting” moments in the conversation.
This follow-up course is offered as one entity. The lead time of an average of 8 to 10 weeks between the first Expert in Sales Basics training course and this session makes the training very suitable for feedback of interim practical experiences. As a result, the efficiency of the training course will increase considerably.
The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensures immediate use in practice.
- 2 consecutive days.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education and higher. This course requires previous participation to the previously-held Expert in Sales Basics training course.