Communicative Skills for Technical Employees
Communicate with your customers
For a long time already, a good technical education is not sufficient in order to perform well as a technical employee in a facilitating company. For this, you must be able to communicate with your customers, recognize sales opportunities and communicate these with the commercial departments.
During the two-day Communicative Skills training course you learn how to increase the profitability of your company. In this course you will get answers to the following questions:
- How do I ensure a professional presentation of the company, the product/service and of myself?
- How do I win trust of (new) customers?
- How do I prevent myself from coming across dominantly or pedantically?
- What are the right questions to get a good insight into the wishes and motives of the customer?
- How can I best react to angry or dissatisfied customers?
- How do I use the customer contact to optimally use sales opportunities?
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 2 consecutive days.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.