Successful managing of your department is dependent on good internal communication
Successful co-operating or managing of your department is dependent on good internal communication. During the two-day Internal Communication training course you become acquainted with the most important backgrounds of the informal and often unproductive bush telegraph. You learn how to raise blockades in personal communication and to encourage an open communication on the basis of personal analysis.
The course consists, for an important part, of role plays. You learn how to end a conversation in a positive way with concrete and clear agreements with employees, colleagues and/or managers by means of different persuasion techniques. This practice-based training is based on the latest insights in the field of personal communication and gives answers to the following questions:
- What are the motives of my conversation partner?
- How do I win his or her confidence?
- How do I keep the initiative without disturbing the balance of the discussion?
- How do I bring continuity into the relationship?
- How can I optimally present my organisation, department or myself with existing and new relationships?
- What questions and discussion techniques can I use to really make contact, without losing the overview?
- How do I respond best to arguments, reproaches and assertions?
This course is offered as one entity.