Adrenaline and stage fright do not have to impede a good presentation.
Adrenaline and stage fright do not have to impede a good presentation. People who know how to deal with this will interest and convince their audience. During this one-day Presentation Skills training course you learn how to analyse your audience beforehand and to prepare the presentation. Furthermore, the development and the length of the presentation and the use of aids are discussed.
The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensures that results that can immediately be applied in practice.
The following items are discussed in the training:
- What is the cause of many bad presentations?
- When do we name a presentation a presentation?
- Personality and personal presentation.
- Development of a good presentation.
- Company presentation.
- Use of language and voice.
- Speed and respiration.
- Non-verbal behaviour.
- Present written text.
- Last impression.
- Assessment presentations.
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 1 day.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education and higher.