Essential skills in the field of internal and external communication
Purchasers have a strategic function in an organisation and make a significant contribution to its competitive position. The performance of purchasers has a direct impact on the organisation’s profitability. The Professional Purchasing training course is geared to every-day practice and teaches purchasers the essential skills they require in the field of internal and external communication.
- Developments in the function of the purchaser
- Systematic thinking and acting.
- Quality aspects in the purchasing process.
- Legal aspects in contracts.
- Purchasing and selling conditions.
Use of the Two-Bin System or the Order-Cycle System related to the optimum ordering period and volume. You learn to choose the best system on the basis of cases and analysis.
- Insight into the salesman’s behaviour during acting and thinking
- Question and interview techniques
- Learn to use the balance of power in conversations.
- Have control over the balance of the discussion and lead in the discussion.
- See through and adjust the manipulative techniques of trained salesmen.
- Have shortened conversations with increased results.
- Negotiating techniques and argumentation strategy
- When and how can you best negotiate in a hard way?
- The do’s and don’ts in negotiations.
- Making package deals.
- “Win/win” negotiating without giving up your own position.
- How do you sell the purchase order to the salesman?
- Implementing the partner thought with fixed suppliers.
- Negotiations by telephone; speed in negotiations as a means.
- Exercise pressure without being blunt or rude and/or damaging the relationship.
- When do you accept a “deal”?
- When and how do you create delay?
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 2 x 2 consecutive days.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.