deliver a groundbreaking team performance
Professional Team Building by Kenneth Smit is aimed to have a team deliver a groundbreaking performance. During this two-day training course, the right attitude, communication and creativity are the basis for team success. It’s about cooperation, exploring and pushing boundaries. Participants are challenged by varied and difficult tasks, that are directed towards personal, group and professional goals. Group members become aware of their personal qualities and those of other team members. In addition, the team leader(s) is monitored, confronted and evaluated. Successful teams include members with experience, who can act conscientiously and constructively, and know how to deal with giving and receiving feedback.
This session will answer the following questions:
- The how and why of declarations of intent and commitment concerning: behaviour, safety codes and giving/receiving feedback.
- Who, within the team, is good at what and how you can make use of each other’s strengths?
- How is the communication within the group and how do you ensure a positive working environment together?
- How do you deal with setbacks, and/or opposition?
- How can you work more effectively and efficiently?
- How do you build mutual trust with team members and as a team leader?
- How do you organize constructive feedback?
- How do you get to your final goal?
The Professional Teambuilding programme of Kenneth Smit is characterized by effective group activities and interactions between group members. Theory is supportive and not leading. Via, often difficult but achievable tasks, the participants experience other methods and co-operation that lead to better results. Each group member learns from and with his team-mates. The result of this method of working is that each participant with new insights, ideas and a different approach can set to work in their own practice immediately after the training and…. demonstrably be more successful.
This training is offered as one entity.
- 2 continuous days.
1st day: evening- and night activities, 2ndday: day and evening activities and late night.
- Maximum 10, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.
This modular training course can be part of a commercial and/or management training programme, in which this module is seen as deepening of the integrated business performance, both internally and externally.
Look at our communication program.