“Friendly and clear, respectful and service-minded”
Friendly and clear, respectful and service-minded: every customer deserves such an approach. Customer friendliness is the key during the one-day training course Telephone Skills for operators and secretaries. The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensure training with immediate use in practice.
The following items are discussed in the training:
- Advantages and disadvantages of telephone contact.
- Personality and good manners.
- Personal and company presentation.
- First and last impression.
- Correctly connecting.
- Use of language and voice.
- Avoiding wrong or uncertain comments.
- Grammatically correct language.
- Positive expressions.
- Receiving and dealing with complaints and objections.
- Short and business-like communication.
This training is offered as one entity.