Discussion and Meeting Techniques
Maintain attention and deal best with agitators, hobbyhorses and interruptions
Discussions and meetings are important parts of the decision-making process, but they do not always run as expected. The skills needed to run a meeting efficiently and to have a purposeful discussion are sharpened in the Discussion and Meeting Techniques training course. You learn how to maintain attention and how to deal best with agitators, hobbyhorses and interruptions.
- Tasks and behaviour of the chairman and the participants.
- Discussion rules.
- Meeting technique.
- Pitfalls, dealing with resistance.
- Functions and roles during the meeting.
- Task functions and decision process.
- Functions for group relations.
- Dysfunctional behavioural forms/functional behavioural forms.
- Allowing groups to function optimally.
- Meeting methods and aids.
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 1 day.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.