Job Assessment and Appraisal Interviews
What is the difference between manipulation and motivation?
The human psyche is central during job assessment and appraisal interviews. What causes specific forms of behaviour? How can you influence the other party? How do you apply positive feedback? What is the difference between manipulation and motivation?
The training course, based on the MoRe-Coaching® patented by Kenneth Smit, provides managers/team leaders with the tools to handle these interviews correctly.
The following items are discussed in the training:
- Conversation structures
- Impact and perception
- Motivation theory
- Difference between Management By Exceptions (MBE) and Management By Objectives (MBO)
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up
- Motivational and results-oriented leadership, including their connection
- Pitfalls in assessing
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Practising by means of (many) role plays
This training is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 1 day.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- The level of the participants is Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education or higher.