Train the Trainer
Retain their positive behavioural changes
Back on the shop floor after the course, it is essential that the participants retain their positive behavioural changes. The one-day training Train the Trainer is intended for managers who want to support trained employees optimally during their daily activities. By using techniques in the own organisation that are recognizable from the training, behavioural changes are secured and the level of training results are preserved.
The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensure training with immediate use in practice. The following items are discussed in the training:
- The techniques of motivation.
- The techniques of instructing and supporting:
- transfer of knowledge: contextual learning.
- practising: people learn best by doing things themselves. How to have employees practise their skills?
- how to control performance and to evaluate purposefully.
- Identifying different forms of behaviour.
- Improvement of assessment and evaluation ability.
- Practical skills to help employees with learning.
This course is offered as one entity.