Maximise your own and your team's returns
As a manager or team leader your performance is largely determined by the motivations, qualities and achievements of your team. But besides managing and motivating people, there is much more on your plate that you need to work on. The Management and Leadership training gives you tools to make a maximum contribution to the company objectives and at the same time to bring out the best in your employees. During the course you will acquire practical skills and gain access to the latest insights in the field of communication. You'll get plenty of practice, including examples from your day-to-day work. This way you'll gain insight into the management process and into yourself. With practical tools and feedback from the trainer and the group, you will discover how small changes in behaviour can lead to big results.
This training is suitable for managers and executives who want to learn how to motivate team members situationally while maintaining focus on the result.
As an executive, you want:
- Maximum contribution to business objectives and bringing out the best in employees!
- More insight into the management process and your contribution to it!
- More insight into yourself: into your style and your strengths and weaknesses in the areas of cooperation, leadership and communication!
- A concrete method to anchor the results obtained in the training course in the organization!
This four-day training course helps you to further develop your competencies as a manager.
The following topics will be covered during the training:
- Group communication
- Management versus leadership
- Styles of leadership
- Personal management style
- Steering interview (formerly correction interview)
- Coaching leadership according to the MoRe-Coaching© method
- Performance appraisals
- Employee motivation and motivation processes
- Assessment interviews
- The new way of working
This training takes 2 times 2 days. The interval between the training courses is 2 to 3 months. This gives participants enough time to put into practice what they have learned. The training can be extended with a follow-up training.
Minimum 4, maximum 8 participants.
Upon successful completion of the training, the participant will receive proof of participation in the form of a certificate.