Communication Skills for Office and Support Staff
Satisfied customers who are more likely to come back with follow-up orders!
Good after-sales do not occur without a well-oiled helpdesk and support department. In the two-day Helpdesk and Support Staff training course you learn how you can contribute to a higher efficiency. You learn how you can also positively influence the trading results yourself by providing a substantial contribution to the degree in which your customers positively assess your company. The result? Satisfied customers who are more likely to come back with follow-up orders!
The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensure results that can immediately be applied in practice.
In this course you will get answers to the following questions:
- What motivates the customer with whom I am having the (telephone) conversation?
- How do I win the trust of the customer?
- How do you I keep the initiative during the conversation?
- How do I ensure the balance of the discussion?
- How do I present my solutions?
- How do I have to react to objections, reproaches and contentions? (At the table and over the telephone.)
- How can I conclude the conversation in a positive way with a good feeling with the customer?
- In a word: What can I do to best display to this customer my professionalism and my customer focus?
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 2 consecutive days.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.
This course can also be part (as a module) of a commercial training course, in which this module will be planned in preparation of a commercial office staff career.
Look at our sales program.