Expert in Sales Basics
The most popular sales training from the Netherlands
When you want to take the wind out of the competition’s sails, you need to gain a clear understanding of who you are dealing with. That is emphasized in the Expert in Sales Basics sales training, the new standard in the field of commercial skills training.
In the Expert in Sales Basics training course, you learn to use structure in sales conversations. You learn how to overcome objections and to increase your commercial strength by gaining the relevant information. Finally you are better equipped to convince the customer with the right arguments, so that the order can be concluded.
- Professional discussion opening.
- Joining in with someone and building confidence.
- Discussion techniques.
- Making appointments.
- Requirement and problem analysis.
- Objections, reproaches and contentions.
- Company presentations.
- Closing techniques.
Expert in Sales Basics is offered as one entity. The lead time of an average of 8 to 10 weeks between the first and the second session makes the course very suitable for feedback of interim practical experiences. As a result, the efficiency of the training course will increase considerably.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- The course consists of four intensive days (two sessions of two consecutive days) in which stale behavioural patterns are stopped if necessary and replaced by more efficient skills.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education and higher. This course does not require participation in a previous course.