Expert in Sales Follow-up II: Reverse Selling
Am I talking to a manipulator or to a decider?
Am I talking to a manipulator or to a decider? That question will have to be answered first before you can participate fully in the two-day follow-up sales training course Reverse Selling. You learn what arguments you can use to do business when you are at the table with a decider. Do you have to deal with a manipulator? You learn to make maximum use of his or her influence on the person who takes the decision.
- Evaluation of the practical experiences after the Selling the Price training course.
- Repeating and deepening of previously discussed techniques by means of role plays and workshops.
- Personal development plan on the basis of a strength/weakness analysis.
- The correct approach with deciders and manipulators in Decision Making Units in bigger organisations.
- Preventing delay in the decision-making.
- Building a lasting relationship.
- Making fewer offers versus more order confirmations.
This follow-up course is offered as one entity. The lead time of an average of 8 to 10 weeks between the first two training courses Expert in Sales Basics, Selling the Price and this session makes the course very suitable for feedback of interim practical experiences. As a result, the efficiency of the training course will increase considerably.
The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensures immediate use in practice.