Expert in Sales Follow-up III: Return on Investment
Convince your customer on the basis of revenue instead of costs
High margins and large volumes determine the success of a transaction. During the two-day Return on Investment follow-up training course you learn to convince customers on the basis of profit instead of costs. After this intensive course, you are capable of selling at higher prices. An advanced sales course for advanced salesmen!
- Making action plans in co-operation with the customer.
- Selling at higher prices with the Return on Investment method.
- Learning to discover Unique Selling Points (USPs) and transform into orders via the Return on Investment method.
- Closing techniques at the top level.
- Pencil selling and price calculations at several levels and for purchasing groups.
- Winning back lost orders and/or lost customers.
This follow-up course is offered as one entity. The lead time of an average of 8 to 10 weeks between the previous Reversed Selling training course and this session makes the course very suitable for feedback of interim practical experiences. As a result, the efficiency of the training course will increase considerably.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 2 consecutive days.
- In-company / Open training*.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education and higher. This course requires previous participation to a previously-held Expert in Sales Basics, Selling the Price, and Reversed Selling training courses.