Expert in Sales Follow-up IV: Non-verbal Communication and Change of Intervention Level
Rational vs. Emotional
How do you know if your conversation partner says what he thinks? What do you do if he or she suddenly changes from a rational to an emotional conversation? In the two-day Non-verbal Communication and Change of Intervention Level follow-up training course you learn how to recognize non-verbal signals and how you develop mutual understanding and trust. Furthermore, you learn how to deal with moments when the rational argumentation comes to a standstill. A state-of-the-art training for the real connoisseur!
After feedback and evaluation of the previous Expert in Sales training course, you will get an answer to the following questions in this course:
- How do I recognize the non-verbal signals with my conversation partner?
- What is the influence of the non-verbal signals that I emit myself?
- How do I make optimum use of my own intuition and emotions in the contact with my conversation partner?
- How do I maintain control of emotionally charged conversations?
- How can I influence the balance of power in conversations with “high officials”?
- How can I address several communication levels and use the correct conversational skills in a discussion?
This follow-up course consists of two modules (Non-verbal Communication and Change of Intervention Level) and is offered as one entity. The lead time of an average of 8 to 10 weeks between the previous Return On Investment (ROI) training course and this session makes the training very suitable for feedback of interim practical experiences. As a result, the efficiency of the training course will increase considerably.
The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensure training with immediate use in practice.
- 2 consecutive days.
- In-company / Open training*.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education and higher. This course requires previous participation in a previously-held Expert in Sales Basics, Selling the Price, Reverse Selling and Return on Investment training courses.