Score with a feeling
Negotiating is based on good communication, supplemented with experience, knowledge, strategy and tactics. This course focuses on the differences between good and bad negotiating, the skills and techniques that a good negotiator needs to obtain an optimum result while retaining the relationship. Score with a feeling.
- Underlying reasons of “Why and when negotiating”; recognizing the specific characteristics of a negotiator and using them yourself.
- What minimum preparations are required? Preparatory activities and negotiating process analysis. Concessions and the subsequent psychological consequences within the negotiating process.
- Positioning of the own person in negotiation phases. How power can be built in a negotiation.
- What the differences are between a Lose-Lose, Win-Lose and Win-Win negotiation. And how you can come to a Win-Win-Plus result. Methodologies such as: strategy, winning or losing and aspiration level.
- How to deal with the time factor, tactics and manoeuvres during negotiating. How the aspiration level of the other party can be influenced.
- Tips and tricks!
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 2 consecutive days.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education and higher. This course requires no previous participation in previous training.