Analyse the non-verbal signals and anticipate
Non-verbal signals are often of overriding importance in a sales conversation, or in other result-directed meetings. In the Non-verbal Communication training course, you learn how to recognize such signals. Subsequently, you learn to analyse the non-verbal signals and to anticipate. In this way, more mutual understanding and trust will be created.
The following items are discussed in the training:
- Making a distinction between the various forms of communication.
- Recognizing backgrounds of the functions that communication has in the broadest sense of the word.
- What functions has non-verbal communication.
- Learning zone determination within “interpersonal distance”.
- Recognizing and assessing the consequences of breaking through the invisible border.
- Process-oriented handling of the three recognition levels within the non-verbal communication.
- Communication channels.
- Secret non-verbal signals.
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 1 day.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.
This course is also part, as a module, of the Non-verbal Communication training course and Change of Intervention Level training course and is also used as such in the Expert in Sales total course.
Look at our sales program.