During this training course you learn the tricks of the trade of networking. The required skills are passed on to make contact, to start conversations and to get to know other networks and to establish links. Role plays, practice cases and a lot of practicing during this training course are the tools to successfully network immediately after.
The following items are discussed in the training:
- Advantages and pitfalls of networking.
- Formal and informal contacts.
- Discussion openings.
- Various phases in the development of a relationship.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Elevator pitch.
- Concluding a network conversation.
- How do you make a network plan?
- Tips & Tricks.
- Speed dating.
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 1 day.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 12, minimum 6 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.