Selling at Trade Fairs
What opening tactic you deploy?
Trade fairs are the designated places for a meeting with prospects and other contacts. The one-day training Behaviour and Sales at Trade Fairs teaches you how to more than recover the high costs on a trade fair participation.
The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensure results that can immediately be applied in practice.
The following items are discussed during the course:
- How to formulate the objectives for trade fair participation?
- Do expectations match those of the visitors?
- Development of a good demonstration
- How to ensure an attractive stand.
- With whom do you want to be in conversation and whom not?
- Approach technique
- What opening tactic you deploy for different types of visitors?
- Conversational skills
- How do you develop a (short) selling conversation?
- How can you argue on the basis of product advantages?
- What role does the use of language and voice and non-verbal behaviour play?
- Closing technique
- How do you recognize purchasing signals?
- How do you steer towards a direct order or work towards a follow-up appointment?
This course is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
- 1 day.
- In-company / Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.
This course can also be part as a module of a commercial training course, in which this module will be planned in preparation of a soon to be held fair trade.
Look at our sales program.