Personal Effectiveness Programme
Working on personal development!
- Memorable, fun and fascinating introduction to the Insights Discovery learning systems.
- Enables participants to improve their interpersonal relationships immediately.
- Creates a positive common language enabling people to discuss personality and preference and the differences between people.
- Participants learn about their strenghts and areas for development and how to be more effective.
The Insights Personal Effectiveness Programme provides an introduction to the Insights Discovery learning system and the Insights Discovery Personal Profile. The approach is fun and interactive, and gives participants a language and framework for understanding themselves and others better which they can put into practice immediately.
Using each participant’s Insights Discovery Personal Profile, the Programme enables individuals to understand their own personality better, to identify other types of personalities and adapt to different communication needs.
The use of four colour energies – Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green and Cool Blue – creates a memorable common language and framework on which participants can base their interactions in the future.
The Insights Personal Effectiveness Programme is tailored to customer requirements, and can range from a 90 minutes executive briefing to modular sessions over a period of weeks, months or even years.
The program is based on a simple model:
- The Power of Perception
- The Insights Colour Energies
- Jung’s Preferences
- The Insights Discovery 8-Types
- The 72 Sub-Types
- The Insights Discovery Personal Profile
- Recognising Others’ Styles
- Adapting and Connecting Techniques
- Action planning and Keys to Success
Memorable, fun and fascinating introduction to Insights Discovery.
- Everyone is unique and so is their Insights Discovery Personal Profile.
- Being easy to understand and recall makes long-term application and change far more likely
- Enables people to develop their interpersonal skills, improving team performance and creating a more positive, productive cultural environment.
- Positive, supportive language promotes an ‘I’m ok, you’re ok’ perspective.
- Assists individuals in gaining an understanding of their style and how this impacts on others.
The Insights Discovery wheel:
“It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.”
– Statement of Carl Gustav Jung –
By means of an accreditation by Insights Discovery Kenneth Smit has the possibility to offer the above mentioned Programme focussing on the internal and external communication and promoting team dynamics.