- Working on personal development. In a fun and very inspiring way. Something for you?
- Do you want to improve the interpersonal dynamics of your employees?
- Do you think it is important that your employees understand how they happen to others?
- Do you want your employees to gain more insight into themselves and in others?
If you can answer yes to one or more of the above questions, this workshop is very interesting for you and your employees.
Personal Effectiveness with Insights is a first introduction to the Discovery learning system and the Discovery Profile. In a fun and inspiring way, the participants make themselves a language and framework, with which they gain more insight into themselves and in others. The scholar can be put into practice immediately.
The Insights Discovery Profile forms the basis. During the workshop participants will learn how to recognize the other personality types and how they can better attune themselves to the different communication needs.
Four colours are used to distinguish the personality types: fiery red, radiant yellow, soft green and bright blue. This creates a common language, which is easy to remember and provides the participants with a clear framework for future interactions.
The Insights programme "Personal effectiveness" can be tailored to the needs of the customer, ranging from a one-time workshop to a modular programme of several weeks, months or years.
The program during 'Workshop Insights Discovery'
- The power of Perception
- The four Insightskleuren
- Jungian preferences
- The eight primary Insightstypen
- The 72 subtypes
- The Insights Discovery Profile
- Recognize the type
- Making tuning and connecting techniques
- Plan actions and keys to success.
An introduction that you will be delighted to look back at: An inspiring acquaintance with the Insights Discovery learning method
- Each participant receives a personal Discovery profile
- Interactive approach that does justice to all learning styles
- Immediate result. Participants can start working with their interpersonal relations
- A common language that makes differences between personalities, preferences and people in general in a positive way negotiable
- Participants learn to know their own qualities better, see what their development points are and how they can increase their effectiveness.
The Insights Discovery wheel:
"It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves."
– Carl Gustav Jung pronunciation –
Through an accreditation of Insights Discovery, Kenneth Smit Training the possibility to offer the above programme in which the in-and external communication is central and the team dynamics are further promoted.
If you would like to develop your communication skills in addition to the 'Workshop Insights Discovery' training, please also take a look at our other Communication training.
Together with Jack Jobing of Kenneth Smit I go on a visit to the management of the various companies of Strukton Civil.
Within Strukton Civil is chosen to make the commercial organisation stronger. This Of course also requires something from our employees.
The training by Kenneth Smit In my opinion, gives us more awareness among the employees who are dealing with commercial action. The training will better prepare customer interviews.
A valuable enhancement of skills and knowledge
With our products we make sure that our customers work the processes more efficiently or at all possible. In fact, we do not offer products but solutions.
In the Kenneth Smit Training, our sellers (M/f) have learned to take stock of the customer's needs and then convince them of the individual benefits that the USHIO solutions offer them.
A big role in this is Charles Wolf, a trainer with not only a lot of experience but also a big heart. Our employees do not experience the training as an obligation but as a valuable enhancement of their skills and knowledge.
We have achieved our goal; Individual learning pathways have become clear, the basis for further team development has been laid.
In addition, we have become proficient in applying the various coaches Erik van den Akker and Frank van der Tas shared insights.