From first contact to appointment
The first contact with a prospect is often over the telephone. During the one-day training Telephone Acquisition you learn how to get round contact objections and how to make an appointment more easily. The combination of role plays, practice cases and theory ensure training with immediate use in practice.
In this training the following topics are discussed:
- Advantages and disadvantages of telephone contact.
- Professionally opening a telephone conversation.
- Personality and good manners.
- Use of language and voice.
- Avoiding wrong or uncertain comments.
- General understanding of human behaviour.
- Evoking trust.
- Listening and “ear-contact”
- Responding to objections, reproaches and contentions.
- Handling the various objection techniques in daily practice.
- Prevention of dominance.
- Reducing and preventing contact resistance.
- Professional contact with “gatekeepers”.
- Making the appointment.
- Finishing and action plan.
This training is offered as one entity.
Want to know more about our Methodology?
Our trainers can help you get more information and make the right choice.
- 1 day.
- This training is offered as one entity.
- In-company/Open training.
- Maximum 8, minimum 4 participants.
- Intermediate Vocational Education/Higher Vocational Education.
This training requires no participation to (a) previous training.
- After successfully completing the open training variant, the trainee receives a certificate.