Is it about leadership or management?
During a management training course, acquired behaviour is broken down and the emphasis rests on the development of new coaching skills for managers. There is a choice from a number of management training courses with representative accents with regard to level, sector and the specific culture of the organization.
For the management training courses to have an optimum effect, it is important that participants dare to take a vulnerable position and actually want to confront themselves.
Inspiring Leadership for Management and Higher Management
During the many contacts with director / owners and top managers of small and medium-sized companies, there is always a growing need for personal awareness, reflection, knowledge exchange and skills development in order to achieve ‘Inspiring Leadership’.
- Sales Management
- Inspiring Leadership for Management and Higher Management
- Higher Management
- Management and Leadership 8-days
- Management and Leadership 4-days
- Management and Leadership Follow-up
- Refresher Training Course Management
- Job Assessment and Appraisal Interview
- Interviewing Applicants
- Team Development
- Train de Trainer
- Discussion and Meeting Techniques
- Personal Skills for Successors
- Time Management